Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Poem.

Yup. Poem.

2/11/13


To hear you is to be enlightened,
To touch you is to be warm and safe,
To smell you is intoxication,
To taste you is forbidden,
But to see you is to understand.
Blue depths of knowledge and emotion
Know who I am
But not what I see.
Through your eyes I see your heart
And in your heart I hear your thoughts
The thoughts your mind hid from your mouth
Lest it turn traitor.
But do not worry,
No, never fear me.
I will hold your secrets close,
My soul will keep them
Even from myself
Until the day we are prepared
To share these hidden truths.
So rest well,
For though I know your thoughts your mouth does not,
I don’t know them either.
Not yet.


Yeah. That is indeed a poem. Ta-da! :p
(I'm running out of semi-creative things to say about the things I write. Plus, spring break + daylight savings = no brain function for this college student.) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home