Monday, July 02, 2007

More of The Springs...

Well, I didn't exactly get around to blogging more yesterday, so I thought that I should probably blog more today. Now, at The Springs, there are many amazingly fun and entertaining games. Games like Scalps (played with a sock), Mission Possible ( also played with a sock, but much different), Octaball (you mostly hit a ball around inside an 8 sided ring), Carpet Ball (almost self-explanitory), and then the normal ones, like Volleyball and stuff like that. One, no two really fun nights were Skit Night and the Pizza Parlor. Wait, no, three nights. Fight Night, too. Well, I would explain more about the nights, but then this would get really long and your head would spin by just looking at it. But, like I've already said, The Springs is AWESOME!!! I really can't wait until we go this Winter. I'm getting some more of my friends to come ( that means you, Justin! And Jennifer. And Maria. And Caitlyn. And hopefully some of my friends that I made at camp will go back). Well, by this time, you may be getting tired of me going on and on about The Springs. But before you go, I gotta tell you one more thing. My sweet little two-almost-three-year old niece, Grace, was jumping on a trampoline, came down the wrong way, and broke her leg. So if you could pray for her, that would be great. She's gonna have a cast for 3-4 weeks and can't walk while she still has her cast. And, if you wanted to, you could also pray for the staff at The Springs. This week is Primary and Mini-Junior. In other words, little kids. Well, I suppose that I should let you get back to whatever it was that you were doing. Bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Wow - lots o' updates. Welcome back...good to see your computer is letting you blog now.

12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home