Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sorry it took so long.

Wow. It's been a really long time since I've blogged. BUT, I have a good excuse. Our internet was being weird and starting to not like me. It was really annoying. Well, for the last week, I have been at a camp in Gladwin called The Springs. It's awesome there. There were so many games and things that were amazing. The speaker was GREAT. He's a youth pastor. His name is Jamie Newsted. He really challenged us, and was very good at capturing our attention. He had some pretty funny stories. Also, there was skit night. It was hilarious as usual. The Springs hired some new people this year. Like in the band, the director's sons used to be there, but they moved away. So, they hired a guy named Austin to play drums, and Brian to play the main guitar. Brian is the media guy, too. I'll tell you more about The Springs later. It's about time for me to go eat. Bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Hey I got to leave a the first message, Yah !!! Just wanted to say that I'm glad your internet is working now, nice blog, wish I was there! See you later.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Alonna said...

You mean see you next week.

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home