Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sorry!


Sorry! I know that I haven't blogged in forever, but I haven't been online very much. That, and the fact that I couldn't remember my username. But, obviously, I figured it out. One of my teachers, we call her Mrs. Snig, is going to be gone all week. Our sub is - get this - Lacey's old suitemate. I come into the classroom and after she takes attendance, she asks me if I have any sisters. I tell her yeah, but they both graduated in like 2000 and... umm.... She asks me if Lacey is my sister and I say yeah, she is. I was surprised. Not many people know my sisters. At least, not many that I know about. Well she told me the little story and then it made a little more sense that she knew Lacey. I found this picture when I was going through my old pictures that I took. Sorry that it's sideways, but I'm new to putting pictures on blogs. Anyway, like it?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

Hey, thanks for blogging, kiddo. The fact that I call you "kiddo" makes me feel old - almost as old as when you said, "Not many people know my sisters." Like we're from the Stone Age or something...hehe.

Have fun with Telli, er, Miss Clairday. : - ) She was a super-nice suitemate.

And I love the picture. It's so me and Luke - Luke being goofy and me laughing at him. Fun times. (We will have to teach you how to scan a little better, so the picture comes out clearer, though. Ok?)

Welp, talk at ya later. Now that you remember your username and password, I expect a weekly blog, at least.

Love you. Bye.

Lacey

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

P.S. I guess I feel less old than Melissa, since I graduated in 2000, and she graduated so long ago that you can't even remember the year..."umm"...

:-)

Bye again.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Shannon Nicole said...

Hey i am glad you blogged! Lacey and I have been missing you well i have now updated too! So...hope to see you soon!

Bye SHannon

5:44 PM

 
Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

HELLO? WHERE ARE YOU???!!!

It's been more than a week.

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home