Sunday, February 12, 2012

Realization

It's been such a long time since I last posted, I sincerely doubt that anyone ever comes here anymore. Which is why I've decided to re-purpose my blog. Here, I can post things I've written that only a very select few have read before, and I won't have to feel weird about it. I love to write; expressing my thoughts in a creative way is one of my favorite things to do. But it's always private. I've only ever allowed one or two people to read everything I've written. And I'm sure I still won't post everything, but there will be a lot more posted here than there would be anywhere else.
And should someone I know actually stop by this again, on a nostalgic whim... I'll deal with it. I don't really not want them to read what I write, I just don't want to flat out show them. So if you discover this, kudos to you. You've found a stash of my hidden treasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home